Having trouble picking a VoIP phone provider? You may recognize some of the big names in the industry, like RingCentral, but also be aware of local competitors, like ComTech Cloud. Which is best for your business? In this blog, we compare each company and how they’ll serve you in terms of:
- System features and options
- Installation and set up
- Training and ongoing maintenance
Hopefully by the end, you’ll have a clearer idea of which is best for your company!
Ready for a quote now? Contact us online to get started!
System Features & Options
Both ComTech Cloud and RingCentral service commercial businesses of all sizes (from small-to-medium sized operations to enterprise corporations). Working with either company, you’ll be able to choose from the same type of features and functionality.
Your specific needs and wants are of the highest importance to us. Utilize ComTech Cloud’s VoIP solutions to gain access to unique features such as:
- Anytime availability for clients and patients. 24 hours, seven days a week, you can stay connected to your patrons through VoIP communication. This means easier, freer communication that directly connects you to the lifeblood of your business.
- Find me-follow me applications. Especially beneficial to those with employees and associates on the move, find me-follow me allows calls to be routed through multiple devices. Calls can reach computers, mobile devices, and even home phone long before they hit an answering service.
- Optional music or information-on-hold. Avoid dead-air and lost calls with a clear and useful on-hold application.
- Auto attendant to efficiently guide callers to the correct extension. Save frustration and stress with direct and automatic routing. All calls will always make it to the correct extension or persons, without fail!
- Voicemail and faxes immediately sent to your e-mail.Never lose a memo or important call again.
In any given market, the industry will price competitively, and the same goes for choosing between ComTech Cloud and RingCentral. What we’d like you to keep in mind is what the cost of systems is supporting. Bigger companies often have a lot more overhead and money spent on running an international company or, say, the salary for an 11-person leadership team of C-suite executives and five board of directors. Ultimately, those expenses are passed down to the consumer in the systems and costs.
At ComTech Cloud, we’re a local business helping support other businesses achieve their goals when it comes to day-to-day operations and their phone systems. We choose to limit overhead to bring savings and competitive pricing directly to the consumer. Request a quote now to see what solutions we can provide.
RingCentral also has three plan and pricing options, based on a per-user base. Your business is unique in itself and may not fit in a one-size-fits-all approach. At ComTech Cloud, we don’t force you in to one path or another when choosing your phone system. We know and recognize that your system should be as unique as your company!
Installation & Set Up
A big differentiator between RingCentral and ComTech Cloud is our white glove service we provide to our customers. When you order a phone system through RingCentral, you’ll pay over the phone or online and they’ll send you everything you need, likely causing you to hire someone to set it up, unless you happen to have an IT expert on staff skilled in VoIP integration. RingCentral has a large collection of online resources and videos, but we believe nothing beats in-person, local service.
ComTech Cloud not only sells the systems, but also sets them up for you in-person with no additional cost.
Ongoing Training & Maintenance
With any complex IT system (like your commercial phones), it’s expected to need more help—whether that is repair and troubleshooting or help expanding the system as your company grows. RingCentral offers support when adding per-person lines, but do they offer to send a local IT professional to help troubleshoot in your office? There’s only so much online FAQs and a chat support can offer.
With our white glove service, we offer ongoing, local training (and that’s your choice of whether that’s over-the-phone or in-person!) and ongoing maintenance. We only provide services to the D.C. area, so getting to your office and helping you out is our specialty (from navigating the Beltway to your office to navigating the best approach to repair your phones too!).
VoIP Services throughout D.C. & Surrounding Areas
If you’re looking for a communications solution for your company that saves money, allows unlimited calling, and keeps you covered in the case of an emergency, contact our team at ComTech Cloud today to learn about VoIP options for your business! We’ll help you find the voice solution that meets your needs in D.C., Maryland, or Virginia.