If you own a small, medium-sized, or enterprise business in the Maryland, Washington, DC, or Northern Virginia area, you know how important it is to keep phone lines open at all times. In the age of endless forms of communication, your commercial phones play a crucial role in acquiring leads and turning them into sales.
In order to help your business operate as efficiently and effectively as possible, you may be considering a major cloud-based phone provider to help you manage your communication systems with advanced features. However, when it comes to big companies like Vonage or RingCentral, much of your hard-earned money goes straight from your pocket to their advertising accounts. Unlike a major commercial phone company, a local VoIP provider like ComTech Cloud can offer you the features and benefits you’re looking for without the high price tag.
To learn more about ComTech Cloud and our commercial phone services, contact us online or call (866) 467-3937 today!
How Does VoIP Work?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) enables you to operate your office’s phone system over your IP data network, rather than through a traditional landline. As a result, you and your employees are able to communicate faster and get even more work done. Instead of paying for expensive long-distance calls between offices or messing with a bunch of tangled wires when the connection is poor, you can hold online conference calls and talk to multiple people in different locations at once.
With a standard landline phone, repairs can be confusing and costly. On the other hand, a VoIP phone system gives you flexibility and ease. If anything goes wrong, a quick fix to your Internet router or maintenance call with your service provider can do the trick.
Features of VoIP
Some of the advanced features of a VoIP phone system include:
- Unified voicemail and fax messaging
- Intra-office calling
- Softphones or “App”
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding
- Auto attendant
- Voice to email
Benefits of VoIP
Some of the benefits of a VoIP phone system include:
- Cost savings
- Unlimited calling
- Built-in disaster recovery (BDR)
Why Choose ComTech Cloud as Your VoIP Service Provider in the DC Metro Area?
At ComTech Cloud in Gaithersburg, we care about your business’s success. Instead of sending you a box of complicated equipment in the mail and expecting you to know how to install it—or forcing you to hire another company to install it for you—we take the time to personally set up each piece of equipment ourselves. This allows us to train you and your employees how to make minor adjustments when necessary, and it helps you know what questions to ask over the phone if you ever come across an issue.
Our commitment to white glove service is motivated by our core values:
- Clear communication. We put our customers before all else and aim to build relationships through strong communication skills. That way, we know when you are happy.
- Superior technical understanding. It is important to us that we excel in providing the products and services you need.
- Adaptability. We understand the world of technology is always changing. It is our goal as a company to learn and grow as a company with new developments in the industry.
- Problem prevention. We analyze issues in all areas of our field and consistently come up with alternatives to find the best solutions for both the long- and short-term goals of our customers.
- Accountability. We take responsibility for our work and aim to continuously improve as a company.
For reliable VoIP service from a cloud-based phone company near you in the MD, DC, or Northern VA area, call ComTech Cloud at (866) 467-3937 or contact us online today!