What Is a VoIP Service Provider?
A VoIP service provider is a company that offers Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) hardware and services to businesses so that they can carry their communications over their IP data network. With a VoIP service provider, you don’t have to worry about the complications that come with landline phones.
Some common VoIP service providers are Vonage, RingCentral, and Star2Star. However, these national providers aren’t able to give the personalized attention that a local company—like ComTech Cloud—is able to provide. Keep reading to learn more about VoIP service providers and why you should choose ComTech Cloud for VoIP in Maryland, Northern Virginia, or Washington, DC!
What Is VoIP?
Understanding the term is the first step toward learning the potential of this technology. As mentioned above, VoIP refers to a way to carry phone calls over an IP data network, whether on the Internet or your own internal network.
VoIP uses your Internet connection to make and receive phone calls, allowing for improved workplace flexibility that will help you reach your business goals faster. Why should you switch to making calls over the Internet instead of using a traditional phone line? With VoIP, you can take your phone anywhere, connect any place you would like, and keep your current number—all while experiencing crystal clear voice quality!
Features of VoIP
Here are some of the useful features you can take advantage of from your VoIP service provider:
- Unified voicemail and fax messaging
- Intra-office calling
- Softphones or “App”
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding
- Auto attendant
- Voice to email
Benefits of VoIP
In addition to the features above, having a VoIP service provider offers these benefits:
- Cost savings
- Unlimited calling
- Built-in disaster recovery (BDR)
With all of the perks of having a VoIP service provider for your business at a price even lower than what you would pay for the constant upkeep of a landline system, why wouldn’t you make the switch?
Find a Local VoIP Provider in MD, DC & Northern VA
If you’re looking for a company like Vonage or RingCentral in the DC metro area, you can call on ComTech Cloud! We offer comprehensive VoIP services and commercial phone installation in Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia. Unlike the big companies that are more concerned about cash than they are about customers, we offer personalized white-glove service to all of our clients. From helping out with network troubleshooting to offering complimentary training sessions at your office, ComTech Cloud is here to help.
Our Core Values
At ComTech Cloud, we take pride in incorporating the following into everything we do:
- Clear communication. We put our customers before all else and aim to build relationships through strong communication skills. That way, we know when you are happy.
- Superior technical understanding. It is important to us that we excel in providing the products and services you need.
- Adaptability. We understand the world of technology is always changing. It is our goal as a company to learn and grow with new developments in the industry.
- Problem prevention. We analyze issues in all areas of our field and consistently come up with alternatives to find the best solutions for both the long- and short-term goals of our customers.
- Accountability. We take responsibility for our work and aim to continually improve as a company.