Auto Attendant Virtual Receptionist
At ComTech Cloud, our auto attendant service serves as a virtual receptionist service, greeting your callers and directing them to employees, departments, or any phone in the world.
When using a live operator, there is a chance that you miss customer service calls or sale opportunities. With the auto attendant, you will never miss a call. Customize your virtual answering service to direct calls to the right department, extension, or inbox – even outside of office hours.
To learn more about our auto attendant virtual receptionist services, contact ComTech online today or call us at (301) 670-1900.
Benefits of an Auto Attendant Virtual System
Here are some benefits of using an auto attendant virtual receptionist system:
- The auto attendant is a sophisticated automated phone system that handles calls to your main company number.
- The auto attendant answering service welcomes callers with a custom company greeting.
- You can filter and manage the call flow, ensuring all calls are answered promptly and routed properly.
- The auto attendant also routes callers to the dial-by-name directory so they reach the right employee or department extension.
Auto Attendant FAQs
How can I use answering rules options?
- You can forward calls to other phone numbers
- You can send callers directly to voicemail
- You can play an announcement (only) and then end the call
- You can set a connecting message
- You can choose from a variety of music selections while callers are on hold
What greeting options are available?
- You can use the default greeting on your account
- You can use your own voice for the company greeting
- You can hire a professional voice talent to record your company greeting
- You can customize greetings for the various extensions, as well
Who controls the auto attendant feature?
The account administrator manages the auto attendant virtual system, which establishes answering rules for the main company number.
What is the difference between auto attendant and IVR?
An IVR (interactive voice response) is a more advanced version of an auto attendant. IVR is a technology that allows incoming callers to navigate a phone system before talking to a human operator.
Choose ComTech Cloud for Auto Attendant Services
Ready to get started in taking your business to the next level with an auto attendant virtual receptionist system?
Take the step and reach out to our specialists at ComTech Cloud – call us at (301) 670-1900 or contact us online.