Cloud-Based Phone Systems in Washington, DC, Maryland, & Virginia
Looking to install a faster, more cost-effective phone system for your small business, medium-sized business, or enterprise? A cloud-based phone system could be the right answer for you. ComTech Cloud has been providing exceptional service, clear communication—in our interactions with customers and through our phones—and superior technical understanding for over 30 years. Our experts would be happy to install a cloud-based phone system at your business, and we pride ourselves on delivering the step-by-step customer service you expect and deserve (unlike the big guys).
To learn more about our cloud-based phone systems in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia, contact us online or call (301) 670-1900 today!
How Does a Cloud-Based Phone System Work?
If you’re thinking about making the switch from traditional landline phones to a cloud-based phone system, you’ll probably want to know how it works first. Essentially, a traditional phone line system requires the complication of wire routing, the expense of long-distance calling, and the hassle of going through an answering machine. Cloud-based phone systems, on the other hand, store all phone data in a secure server (the cloud) that you can easily access over the Internet. Rather than depending on a slew of wires and equipment to make calls, you will simply have a host provider—like ComTech Cloud—managing your data. With us, there’s no more worrying about expensive technical repairs.
What Are the Benefits of a Cloud-Based Phone System?
If you’re still not convinced about the functionality of cloud-based phones, check out the many benefits this type of system offers:
- Cost savings – As mentioned above, trading in a cloud-based system for landlines means saving on expensive long-distance costs, enabling you to have the ability to call anywhere you need without the worry of getting overcharged.
- Installation ease – Without all of the wires and devices needed for a standard phone system, set-up and maintenance are much easier and less costly.
- Adaptability – The remote capabilities that cloud-based phones offer allow you to connect your mobile phone to the system so that you can step away from your desk whenever you see fit.
- Autonomy – Since you’re able to access your cloud-based data online, you have the freedom to manage your settings and configurations independently, eliminating the need to depend on a phone company to make changes for you.
- Advanced features – Whether it’s call forwarding, voicemail, SMS, or video conferencing, using the Internet as the core of your phone system offers you endless communication possibilities.
Cloud-Based Phone System Installation in DC, MD & VA
After hearing about all of the benefits of installing a cloud-based phone system at your business, there’s no doubt that it’s time to consider getting a quote from ComTech Cloud. Considering our myriad of personalized business solutions, our core values, and our decades of experience installing VoIP systems all over the DC metro area, we’re sure that you’ll be completely satisfied with your new phone system.
From initial quote to final installation, ComTech Cloud is ready to help you through every step of the process with your new VoIP phone system. Contact us online or call (301) 670-1900 to learn more about our cloud-based phone systems in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia!