Business Phone Systems in Silver Spring, MD
You’ve gone digital. You’ve gone mobile. Technology has driven small- to medium-size business operations to redefine many things, including the way we do business. Good “customer service” is no longer an option. To survive, you need superior customer service. It’s called “customer experience” and communication is key.
In a 2019 survey, consumers were asked what business communications channel they couldn’t live without. “Telephone” was the number-one choice. Business phone systems play an integral role in providing a satisfying customer experience.
We serve Silver Spring and nearby communities as well as Maryland, Virginia, and D.C. businesses. Medium-size companies like yours are our focus. Contact ComTech Cloud or call 866-278-9189 with questions.
Our Medium-Size Business Phone Systems in Silver Spring
ComTech Cloud has been providing VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) to Silver Spring medium-size businesses almost 30 years. What that means for you is we understand the competition you face and the demographics you serve because we live and work here too.
When we partner with you to make the switch to a VoIP business phone system, your data network includes:
- Auto Attendant – Your incoming calls are answered by your virtual receptionist with a professional, customized company greeting. Callers are then routed to any employee, extension, or department. The human margin of error is greatly reduced and customers receive faster access.
- Caller ID – Traditional business phone systems charge extra, but this is a free service with ComTech Cloud. You can also personalize incoming caller’s names.
- Enhanced 911 – ComTech Cloud’s E911 automatically gives 911 first responders a callback number. You can provide the location and switch between mobile, office, or home telephones.
- Intra-office calling – Call between main and branch offices or your company’s national office locations without long-distance fees.
- Mobility/call forwarding – Forward incoming office calls to any home or mobile line. With one extension, employees working remotely can take calls from anywhere for seamless communication. They can retrieve voicemails, and clients have the feel-good reassurance that your company and its representatives are always accessible.
- Softphone – A “softphone” is software that allows you to make VoIP calls using your computer. This application also allows your smartphone to be an office phone.
- Unified communications – Voicemail and faxes integrated with email are hassle-free and easy-to-access.
- Voicemail to email – Audio files are sent to your email so you can save and store messages. This is an invaluable organizational aid.
Choose ComTech Cloud for Business Phone Systems in Silver Spring
In addition to reduced communication costs, your ComTech Cloud business phone solutions can grow with your company. That’s high-functioning communication with flexibility for change, and we believe that’s what you need.
To learn more about our phone systems for Silver Spring’s medium-size businesses, contact ComTech Cloud or call 866-278-9189.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a “normal” (landline) phone with VoIP?
Yes. Your business phone system takes analog voice signals and converts them into digital. The signals are sent as data; it’s fast.
What if my internet goes down?
ComTech will build in a “failover” option. If your switch can’t reach the device it wants, it hands off to another device/number. We don’t want you to miss a single inbound call.
What is cloud-based VoIP?
Your VoIP services are hosted at ComTech Cloud rather than at your business location. Off-site, cloud-based phone systems mean you don’t have to manage phone hardware, as you did with your PBX (private branch exchange) telephone network.