VoIP Phone Installation in Maryland, Washington, DC & Northern Virginia
If you have a small, medium-sized, or enterprise business in the DC metro area, you may be wondering how to increase the efficiency of your employees while bringing in more money. If you’re still hassling with outdated communication methods like a landline phone system, you could be missing out on significant opportunities to optimize your business. As you research what kind of commercial phone system you may want to invest in, consider the advantages of VoIP. VoIP phone installation is a painless and affordable process that can lead to increased efficiency and flexibility for you and your employees.
To learn more about the VoIP phone installation services in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia, call (240) 778-2100 or contact us online today!
What Are the Advantages of VoIP?
When it comes to installing a commercial phone system, you want to be sure that your VoIP service provider offers the key features your business needs to operate at its best. Unlike getting surprised by the high costs associated with installing and maintaining a landline system—not to mention extra expenses for making long-distance calls—investing in VoIP gives you immediate benefits and saves you money over time.
Voice over Internet Protocol enables you to carry calls over your existing IP data network, making it faster and easier to install.
Features of VoIP
VoIP phone systems give you these unparalleled features:
- Unified voicemail and fax messaging – For better organization, integrate your voicemail and faxes with your email account.
- E911 – Enhanced 911 systems automatically provide a callback number to emergency personnel and allow you to switch between phones at the same location.
- Intra-office calling – Instead of paying fees for long-distance calls, you can call between different offices—no matter the distance—for free.
- Softphones or “App” – You’re no longer tethered to the phone at your desk to make calls; you can use your computer or your smartphone to make work-related calls.
- Caller ID – With customizable options and no extra charge for this feature, VoIP caller ID beats landline by far.
- Voicemail – Voicemail through VoIP doesn’t require additional equipment and can send each message you receive to your email inbox as an audio file.
- Call forwarding – If you’re out of town or working remotely, you can set up your phone to forward calls to whichever phone is most convenient for you, making you more accessible to clients.
- Auto attendant – Creating a customized company greeting and routing service increases efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Voice to email – As mentioned above, you can have your voicemails sent to your email inbox as an audio file. Each file includes the date, time, and duration of the call, along with caller ID if provided.
Benefits of VoIP
Along with the features above, VoIP phone systems offer these benefits:
- Cost savings – With less equipment and hardware—along with no hidden fees—VoIP puts more money back in your pocket, enabling you to invest your resources into other facets of your business. Plus, unlike national VoIP providers, local companies like ComTech Cloud don’t overcharge to compensate for advertising costs.
- Unlimited calling – Regardless of the number of offices or employees you have at your company, VoIP phones give you unlimited local and domestic long-distance calls, free calls between offices, and voicemail for one low monthly flat rate per user.
- Built-in disaster recovery (BDR) – If you experience a power outage or your Internet connection goes out, your VoIP can automatically reroute calls to another location or even to your personal phone so that you never miss a call.
Schedule VoIP Phone Installation in DC, MD & Northern VA
At ComTech Cloud in Gaithersburg, we offer white-glove service across the DC metro area. As your commercial VoIP provider, we guarantee a speedy installation and ongoing maintenance to make sure your business is running as efficiently as possible.