VoIP Systems for Hospitals
As technology has progressed, cloud- and internet-based solutions have become increasingly popular choices for businesses. Voice over Internet Protocol, or VoIP, is one of these solutions. Designed to innovate and simplify the world of phone systems, VoIP improves on workplace productivity and mobility – all while reducing monthly expenses.
What Does VoIP Have to Offer?
- Voicemail and Fax Messaging – VoIP means that voicemail and fax services can be fully integrated with email, keeping communication concise and reducing clutter. Set up a voicemail with your VoIP system, and you can send voicemails to email as audio files for safekeeping and later access.
- Enhanced 911 – With VoIP’s E911 system, when someone dials 911, the emergency service personnel are provided with the caller’s details; you can even update which phone number you are using on the fly.
- Intra-Office Calling – VoIP eliminates long distance fees from calls between different branches and offices of your business; call across your business locations with no added fees.
- App Integration and Caller ID – Use VoIP’s Caller ID service to track whether incoming calls are personal or business-related. Unlike traditional phone systems, there is no extra charge for Caller ID.
- Call Forwarding – Forward incoming office calls to your mobile phone, your home, or even your computer’s softphone app. Let your remote employees take calls from anywhere, access their voicemail, and maintain communication regardless of where they are!
Improve Hospital Communications with VoIP
When it comes to the healthcare industry, nothing is more important than clear, reliable communication. While many think of VoIP solutions as cost-effective for business communications, you might not have realized the benefits VoIP has to offer hospitals. Here just a few benefits of making the switch:
- Reduced Costs – VoIP offers a simple way to cut down on business expenses. The cost of VoIP services is significantly lower than traditional phone systems.
- Portability – As long as you have an internet connection, you will be able to use your VoIP phone number to make and receive calls, no matter where you are.
- Clarity – In an industry where clarity is of the utmost importance, you want to know you will be able to clearly hear and understand what people are saying. VoIP phone systems have been proven to provide clearer reception during calls than traditional telephones.
- Simplicity – VoIP can be used for patient registration, billing, and collection calls. Automate reminder calls for upcoming patient appointments or bills, and utilize an automated routing system to steer patients to the appropriate extension.
ComTech Cloud Offers VoIP for Hospitals Throughout Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia
ComTech Cloud makes it easy to transition from a traditional phone system to our cloud-based VoIP system. We pride ourselves in providing the best in cloud-based business solutions, and we’ve built a reputation for our innovative voice and data solutions. Contact us today, and let us help you make the switch to a new VoIP system!